Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome to My Blog

Hi everyone! Well, I finally did it! I really have no idea what I am doing with this blogging, but I am sure going to give it a try. At this time, I am unsure how often I will be updating, but hoping to update it a few times a week. While I was going through the breast cancer journey, I found I enjoyed journaling and sharing my thoughts with others...so although I am hopefully done with the health issues for a long, long time, by request--I am going to be using this blog to just share my random thoughts. Please feel free to add comments at any time. For those of you who know more about blogging than I, please accept my apologies if I goof; for those of you who know as much as I do about blogging, guess we will learn together.

For those of you who are reading this and didn't follow along in my caring bridge journal, I did post all the entries here...

No comments: