Often when it comes to wellness, we tend to focus on changes we need to make for a healthy lifestyle. At times it is good to stop and recognize the good things that are happening in our lives.
Today spend a few minutes appreciating your accomplishments from this past week.
Can you challenge yourself to list 10 things?
1. I flew to Montana. (only 2nd time traveling by air)
2. I have walked every day.
3. I tried some new vegetarian dishes.
4. I played hide n seek.
5. I hung out at a college campus.
6. I've had chia tea every day.
7. I was asked to pray with a group of college students.
8. I spent some time dreaming.
9. I hung laundry on the clothes line.
10. And discovered a new way of getting around town.
Q. Care to share some of your good things from this past week?