Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer 2012

I don't know if it is because we live in the South Dakota, or not, but summer's go way to fast...and before we know it, winter will be here.  This summer, I decided to add a section to my "dream notebook."
My dream notebook was something I started when I was going through cancer treatment.  This notebook is a gathering of words and pictures that inspire me to set goals and pursue dreams.
In the inside cover I have words that inspire me:
On the first page, I have written some "labels" that described my feelings at the time of the my cancer journey.
Next page, started with some "word" from our Maker.
Then a random collection of pictures cut from magazines that inspire me to dream and set goals.

Being Adventorous!



Reading and writing

Writing for a magazine publication

Cute haircuts



sitting by a lake
Tonight I started a new section! 

I gathered my supplies:

Okay, I am off now to set some goals and dream a bit....of what I want to experience this summer!

Question:  How about you?  Do you have a dream book?  Or have you made a list of things you want to do to celebrate summer?

1 comment:

Deana said...

Kim, I love it. I have made a mental list but you have made it so much prettier and more inspiring. I think I will have to do the same.

Here's my list (in case it might spark some ideas for others. i know I would like to read yours :)

Read "Same Kind of Different as Me"
Read "out of my mind"
Read "Don Quixote"
Have first book in my hands and marketing it
Compile critiques and start editing process on second book
Reorganize kitchen
Love, love, love on my husband, kids, grandkids
Go to Colorado for a little "R & R" and spend some time alone and with God

I hope I make it! Thanks for spurring me on, Kim. You keep me going!