Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Time 2....

Today is Time2Live Tuesday!
 I have been playing with my 2 year old grandson the last few days, I have had to

being so busy! 

I have had time to:
hear the "Good Morning" from God.

I have had time to:
Smell the flowers!

I have had time
for some coffee and writing!

I have had time to
delight in God's beautiful creation!
Most importantly I have had time to 
throw away the busyness of every day life!

I feel so blessed to have the time
to really appreciate the gift of today!

But the bestest and most precious time to me:

I've played hide n seek!

Collected rocks!


Played with water!

Went to the park!

And have heard the bestest giggles from one special little boy!

My prayer for you today is that you can find a few minutes for celebrating and embracing the gift of today!!

5 comments:

Mary Aalgaard said...

Adorable. Thanks for sharing all your good times!

Susan said...

I'm glad you're back! And I hope you're feeling GOOD now. Enjoy the fun times with that cute boy!!

Vicky said...

Oh my goodness, how cute!! So adorable and ohhh how tired you must be!

Nancy's Point said...

Kim,
This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing. The photos are precious. There's nothing like spending time with little ones to help us stop and enjoy the moment.

Julia Tomiak said...

He's so cute, and such a wonderful reminder of what is really important- and it's not email. :)